- All students must remain in the program for the full freshman year.
- If you make a decision to withdraw from the program after Freshman year; this action can be taken only at the end of a semester and prior to the start of a new semester.
- To withdraw, :
- You must immediately contact your advisor to advise him/her of your plans.
- You must complete the Student Withdrawl Form.
Your NJAE advisor will prepare the following document to be completed by you:
- NJAE Exit Interview Questionnaire
- You will be asked to complete an Exit Interview Questionnaire and sign the letter for file at the NJAE office. A copy of both documents will be provided to you for your files.
The Formal withdrawal process is required to facilitate NJAE being able to maintain accurate records of program participants. NJAE must maintain accurate records to remain in compliance with the State of New Jersey.